Terms & Conditions
The following are terms in relation to information and service provided by NOZZLE SOFTWARE JSC. (hereinafter referred to as “NOZZLE ”) for users of this site. By accessing this site, users acknowledge that they have understood, accepted, and agreed to the terms stated below.
1. All the documents on this site are owned by NOZZLE. Such documents cannot be copied, reformulated, or reproduced for any reason whatsoever unless required to be viewed through the online system. Notwithstanding the above information, web pages can only be printed out for personal use.
2. Although NOZZLE has taken all necessary measures to protect the website from viruses and from similar software, users have to obtain their own virus protection software in order to provide ultimate protection. In this regard, users accept that NOZZLE assumes no responsibility regarding any error or direct/indirect consequential damages in the users’ software and operation systems from the use of this website.
3. Any kind of quotation, data, picture, explanation, news (referred to as “data”) is for introduction and information purposes only. Users cannot claim that the data on the website is not accurate and/or they have suffered damages. In case users intend to do any transaction based on the data on the website, the users accept that they shall obtain the ultimate and accurate information from the authorized persons in NOZZLE and NOZZLE assumes no responsibility regarding the up-to-dateness of any data on the website.
4. NOZZLE reserves the right to change the content of the site, terminate any service provided for the users, and delete the saved data of the users on the website at any time without notice. Although NOZZLE has taken all the measures to make the website perfect, no assurance is given in this regard.
5. Information sent by users through the website, is confidential between NOZZLE and users. Personal information will not be shared with third persons or copied, distributed, and displayed in any circumstances unless there is a court/prosecution office order or written permission of the user.
6. NOZZLE reserves the right to investigate the users’ personal ID information and make formal complaints to legal authorities in case users are suspected to have done or intended any electronic sabotage or attack in order to manipulate the operation of the website.
7. Due to the nature of the internet, data can move without security or may be acquired by unauthorized persons. Any damages arising out of such reasons are not under NOZZLE’s responsibility.
8. All the rights regarding any kind of materials, designs, and the right to control the same composing the website belong to NOZZLE. Unless approved by NOZZLE’s written confirmation, materials, designs and the rights attached to the same cannot be used by any persons/establishments. Otherwise, NOZZLE reserves the right to compensation and litigation for the damages incurred.
9. In case of any dispute between NOZZLE and the website users, NOZZLE’s electronic records will be accepted as conclusive evidence, where users also accept that this section is regarded as an evidential contract under the scope of clause 193 of 6100 numbered Code of Civil Procedure.
10. NOZZLE reserves the right to change, renew or cancel any sections of this text without prior notice. Those sections changed, renewed, or canceled will have an effect on the date of publication for all users.
11. This website has been established under and is governed by Turkish law. Turkish law will be the applicable law for any dispute arising from or in connection with the use of this website and users accept the exclusive jurisdiction of Istanbul (central) courts and execution offices.
The data and the documents on this website might not be up-to-date and NOZZLE does not provide any assurance that such data and documents may be regularly updated. Some documents are based on predictions for the future and also predicted figures. Such documents merely represent the current bona fide views of NOZZLE management with regard to positions in the future and they are purely assumptions.
Unless authorized in writing by NOZZLE management, any document, information, design, logo, and materials owned by NOZZLE displayed on this website cannot be used by third persons for any reason whatsoever.
This website has been created for informational purposes only. NOZZLE or any of its board members, shareholders, managers, or employees are not responsible for the content of this website and for the damages related to the use of this website.